Friday, November 22, 2013

Change S.A.

A lot as been on my mind lately. One of the things tough has  got to be politics. Iv grown t love politics, as a field of study of course, I wouldn't dream about being the next "Number One" that's just not me. Politics is very complex and can be understood from various dimensions . How most people understand politics is usually based on the crap politicians feed us. Yes crap! I mean what do you know about leading a country when all you have is experience in some kind of war and absolutely no formal education whats so ever. How many of these politicians actually have degrees?

Yes I'm a "90s chick", but hey I do know my country's  history and I do understand what politics is all about. So no, none of my assumptions are based on ignorance. I mean how many politicians have been charged with corruption? Do they have more rights than normal people? Somebody enlighten me please , maybe I'm missing something.

I totally dig my country. Its just our government mara! We seriously need change. So i'm encouraging all young people to make informed decisions on the party they vote for. Do research on what its for, the policies it aims at implementing and everything else that it's against, don't just vote based on what the party leaders tell you. We are a young and more educated generation,let's not waste all that ! ...Vote!!!



(If not registered I learned from my sources that you can still vote. Go to nearest IEC offices if not you can still vote provincially but not for your municipality)

sxp.hubpages.com click on link to check SXP's views on our president.

No comments:

Post a Comment