Monday, October 7, 2013

What I Wore

So i was inspired by this look from Elle magizines 'street chic'. It has a vintage feel to it and its an effortless look. It doesnt scream summer neither is it something to wear when its cold. I think this would be a perfect look for this season. 


So i decided to try a look with similar colours but with a different style.


 
And more.....
 

 
Normally I don't do brown because it clashes with my skin tone, but i love these shorts because they are a light dull-ish kinda brown so whenever you do brown and you're brown skin like me just make sure the brown is different from your skin tone....
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. One mistake that most woman make is; the moment you see something that looks good on one woman you go out and get it forgetting that our body structures and skin tones are not the same. I love how you've made one persons style work for your body...the colours blend in very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :).
    You're 'right ,not everything works on everyone.One must always consider their size, skin tone and body shape!

    ReplyDelete