Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Wore

I'm totally in love with the military prints.Its definitely not new however I think its bigger and better this season. What I love the most about the military inspired look is that you can wear it casually and also give it a more sophisticated look. I think its glamorous and doesn't require too mush effort. Sometimes you do find that people try too hard to get that military look and end up looking disastrous. Just try keeping it simple and don't mix it with everything military....it becomes too much really, try mixing it with black or white.

Anyway, the first two looks were my inspiration ( from tumblr), so I decided to try it out. These are some of the looks you can try....

Shirt


                                                                          Pants


                                                                        Leggings

No comments:

Post a Comment